What does JOBS mean in General?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JOBS in the Business field in general and in the General terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JOBS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JOBS mean?
- The domain name jobs is a sponsored top-level domain in the Domain Name System of the Internet. As indicated by its name, the domain is restricted to employment-related sites. The domain was approved by ICANN on April 8, 2005 as part of the second group of new TLD applications submitted in 2004. It was installed in the DNS root in September 2005, and began accepting registrations later in the year.
Discuss this JOBS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JOBS also stands for:
- Job Opportunities and Business Support
- Job Opportunities for Business Success
- Job Opportunity and Basic Skills Training Program
- Jobs Opportunities through Better Skills
- Jobs, Opportunity, Benefits, and Stability
... and 2 more »