PRICE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for PRICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PRICE mean?
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PRICE also stands for:
- A Pressure Results Indicator Connections Escape
- Pinpoint Record Involve Coach And Evaluate
- Pinpointing Recording Involvement Consequences And Evaluation
- Positivity Responsibility Influences Consequences And Encouragement
- Protect, Rest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate
... and 1 more »