What does FIRE mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FIRE in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FIRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FIRE mean?
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
Discuss this FIRE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FIRE also stands for:
- F I R E
- Faith Intercession Repentance Evangelization
- Faith Intercession Repentence And Evangelization
- Faith Involvement Relationship And Excellence
- Faith, Intercession, Repentance, Evangelism
... and 37 more »