What does EVE mean in Meteorology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EVE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Meteorology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EVE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EVE mean?
- (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam's rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
Discuss this EVE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EVE also stands for:
- Ecce Vacuum Edo
- Ecofeminist Visions Emerging
- Ecofeminists Visions Emerging
- Educate Vaccinate and Eradicate
- Elders Volunteer For Elders
... and 25 more »