What does AIDE mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AIDE in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AIDE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AIDE mean?
- adjutant, aide, aide-de-camp(noun)
- an officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer
Discuss this AIDE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AIDE also stands for:
- Ace Integrated Development Environment
- Adaptive Independent Drinking Equipment
- Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment
- Aiming for Individual Development and Empowerment
- Alpha Information Documentation And Enhancements
... and 4 more »