INCA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for INCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does INCA mean?
- a member of any of the dominant groups of South American Indian peoples who established an empire in Peru prior to the Spanish conquest.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
INCA also stands for:
- Indiana Night Club Association
- Inequality Necessary Condition Analyzer
- Institute for Numerical Computation and Analysis
- Intelligence Communications Architecture
- Intelligent Net Centric Architecture
... and 3 more »