STEM is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for STEM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STEM mean?
- the ascending axis of a plant, whether above or below ground, which ordinarily grows in an opposite direction to the root.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STEM also stands for:
- Saving Through Energy Management
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Science Technology Engineering And Math
- Science Technology Engineering And Mathematics
... and 11 more »