What does ANZAC mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ANZAC in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ANZAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ANZAC mean?
- any soldier from Australia or New Zealand.
Discuss this ANZAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ANZAC also stands for:
- A New Zealand Air force Captain
- A Nifty Zip Around Cernan
- Australian and New Zealand Airy Corps
- Australian and New Zealand Apple Cores
- Australian and New Zealand Army Corps
... and 3 more »