What does ACCO mean in Unions?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACCO in the Community field in general and in the Unions terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACCO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACCO mean?
- Acco was a chief of the Senones in Gaul, who induced his countrymen to revolt against Julius Caesar in 53 BC. On the conclusion of the war, and after a conference at Durocortorum, Caesar had Acco tried and convicted on charges of treason. As punishment, he was flogged to death in the full sight of the other Senone leaders.
Discuss this ACCO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACCO also stands for:
- Advisory Committee of Commission Officers
- Agricultural Cooperative Council of Oregon
- American Childhood Cancer Organization
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- Amount Colour Consistency Odour
... and 3 more »