What does NEC mean in Architecture?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NEC in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Architecture terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NEC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NEC mean?
- necrotizing enterocolitis, NEC(noun)
- an acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants; necrosis of intestinal tissue may follow
Discuss this NEC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NEC also stands for:
- National Economic Council
- National Educational Commission
- National Election Cheater
- National Emission Ceilings
- National Entnazification Camp
... and 59 more »