What does GWS mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GWS in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GWS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GWS mean?
- great white shark, white shark, man-eater, man-eating shark, Carcharodon carcharias(noun)
- large aggressive shark widespread in warm seas; known to attack humans
Discuss this GWS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GWS also stands for:
- Gee We Suck
- Gender and Women's Studies
- General Writing and Speaking
- Geneva Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick In Armed Forces in the Field
- George Wright Society
... and 29 more »