COMPASS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for COMPASS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMPASS mean?
- an instrument for determining directions, as by means of a freely rotating magnetized needle that indicates magnetic north.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMPASS also stands for:
- Common Operational Modeling, Planning, And Simulation Strategy
- Community Organisations Management Planning And Support Services
- Compassionate Or Mentoring Physicians Applying Special Skills
- COMPrehensive Addiction Service Systems
- Comprehensive Assessment [personnel assessment scale]
... and 6 more »