What does PULSE mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PULSE in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PULSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PULSE mean?
- pulsation, pulsing, pulse, impulse(noun)
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
Discuss this PULSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PULSE also stands for:
- People United Leading And Serving Everywhere
- People Uniting Lending Support And Encouragement
- People Using Leadership Skills Effectively
- People Using Light Sound And Energy
- People Utilizing Leadership Skills Effectively
... and 8 more »