What does CAVE mean in Security?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAVE in the Computing field in general and in the Security terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAVE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAVE mean?
- a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea
Discuss this CAVE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAVE also stands for:
- A Computer Activated Video Environment
- Carboplatin Adriamycin Vincristine Etoposide
- Cave Activated Virtual Environment
- Cave Advanced Virtual Environment
- Cave Audio Visual Experience
... and 9 more »