What does SADR mean in Airport Codes?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SADR in the Regional field in general and in the Airport Codes terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SADR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SADR mean?
- a plant of the genus Ziziphus (Z. lotus); -- so called by the Arabs of Barbary, who use its berries for food. See Lotus (b)
Discuss this SADR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SADR also stands for:
- serious adverse drug reaction
- Stand Alone Disaster Recovery
- Standard Ambulatory Data Record
- Suspected Adverse Drug Reaction
... see them all »