MOUSE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for MOUSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MOUSE mean?
- any of numerous small rodents of various families, having small ears and a long, thin tail, esp. an Old World mouse, Mus musculus, introduced worldwide.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MOUSE also stands for:
- Making Opportunities for Upgrading Schools and Education
- Manually Operated Utility Source Equipment
- Manually operating utility selecting equipment ...
- Masters Of Underhanded Surgical Ethics
- Mechanically Operated User Signal Engine
... and 2 more »