What does mane mean in Prescription?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand mane in the Medical field in general and in the Prescription terminology in particular.
Find a translation for mane in other languages:
Select another language:
What does mane mean?
- the long thick hair around or at the back of the neck of some animals, as the horse or lion.
Discuss this mane abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
mane also stands for:
- Mechanical Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering
- Minnesota Alliance for Nursing Education
- Montgomery Area Nontraditional Equestrians
- Morrow Assessment of Nausea and Emesis
... see them all »