What does CAS mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAS in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAS mean?
- Caș, is a type of semi-soft fresh white cheese produced in Romania. It is unsalted, made out of sheep milk or cow milk. If stored in brine, caș turns into telemea after 2–3 weeks. Caș cheese is also used to make other types of cheese such as Brânză de burduf and Caşcaval. Etymology: Latin caseus.
Discuss this CAS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAS also stands for:
- A. M. Castle & Company
- American Chemical Society Abstracts Service [SUBSTANCE NUMBER]
- C + ASM language source (Turbo C)
- Cadet Accountability System
- calcified aortic stenosis
... and 131 more »