What does BEACON mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BEACON in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BEACON in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BEACON mean?
- beacon, beacon fire(noun)
- a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
Discuss this BEACON abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BEACON also stands for:
- Beach Erosion Authority for Clean Oceans and Nourishment
- Become Employed At Career Online Network
- Believing Education And Connecting Our Network
- Benefits and Educational Assistance for Children of the North
- Benefits Educational Assistance for Children Of the North
... and 1 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Bermuda Ocean Acidification and Coral Reef Investigation on Amazon
- Search Bermuda Ocean Acidification and Coral Reef Investigation on Google