What does SESAME mean in Wannas?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SESAME in the Internet field in general and in the Wannas terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SESAME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SESAME mean?
- a tropical plant, Sesamum indicum, whose small oval seeds are edible and yield an oil.
Discuss this SESAME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SESAME also stands for:
- Selected Essential Item Stock for Availability Method Model
- Selected Essential Stockage Availability Method
- Severe Environmental Storms and Mesoscale Experiment
- Simulation of Embedded System Architectures for Multilevel Exploration
- Small Enterprise Sensitive Accessible Management Education
... and 1 more »