What does ovni mean in Portuguese?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ovni in the International field in general and in the Portuguese terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ovni in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ovni mean?
- Ovni is a Spanish-language indy rock band from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The band started when the Segovia brothers, Maxi and Mati, visited Barcelona, Spain in 2000 and quickly integrated into the local music scene. The Spanish word "OVNI" means "UFO". Their music falls into the Post-punk revival of the late 20th and early 21st centuries while demonstrating likenesses to The Strokes and other bands of the Garage rock genre.
Discuss this ovni abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ovni also stands for:
- Objecto Volante Non Identificado
- Objet Volant Non Identifi (French: Unidentified Flying Object)
- Objet Volant Non Identifié (French: Unidentified Flying Object)
- Objeto Volante No Identificado (Italian: Unidentified Flying Object)
- Objeto Volante Non Identificado
... and 1 more »