What does MEDA mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MEDA in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MEDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MEDA mean?
- MEDA, or 3-methoxy-4,5-ethylenedioxyamphetamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. MEDA was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL, the minimum dosage is listed as 200 mg, and the duration unknown. MEDA produces few to no effects. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of MEDA.
Discuss this MEDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MEDA also stands for:
- Maharashtra Energy Development Agency
- Maintenance Error Decision Aid
- Maryland Economic Development Association
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates
... and 7 more »