What does COBA mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COBA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COBA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COBA mean?
- Coba is a large ruined city of the Pre-Columbian Maya civilization, located in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. It is located about 90 km east of the Maya site of Chichen Itza, about 40 km west of the Caribbean Sea, and 44 km northwest of the site of Tulum, with which it is connected by a modern road. The 2010 Mexican federal census reported a population of 1,278 inhabitants.
Discuss this COBA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COBA also stands for:
- Central Ontario Badminton Association
- Central Ontario Baseball Association
- Central Oregon Builders Association
- Commercial Broadcasters Association
- Coordination of Benefits Agreement (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
... and 1 more »