What does CHAM mean in Portuguese?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHAM in the International field in general and in the Portuguese terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHAM mean?
- An autocrat or dominant critic, especially Samuel Johnson.
Discuss this CHAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHAM also stands for:
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Christian Health Association of Malawi
- Common Hacking Attack Methods
- Concentration Heat and Momentum
- Consortium for Housing and Asset Management
... see them all »