JLB is an abbreviation for:
Junior League of Boston
Find a translation for JLB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JLB mean?
- "cossackiron crosscossack" an acrobatic maneuver in moguls skiing, whereby taking a ski jump off a kicker, the skier performs a sequence of three acrobatic maneuvers, starting with a cossack, followed by an iron cross, and ending with a cossack, before landing on course again.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JLB also stands for:
- James Leonard Brierley Smith (South African ichthyologist)
- Jedność Lojalność Braterstwo (Polish)
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology
- Junior League Baseball
- Junior League of Birmingham
... see them all »