What does JLB mean in Famous?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JLB in the Community field in general and in the Famous terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JLB in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JLB mean?
- "cossackiron crosscossack" an acrobatic maneuver in moguls skiing, whereby taking a ski jump off a kicker, the skier performs a sequence of three acrobatic maneuvers, starting with a cossack, followed by an iron cross, and ending with a cossack, before landing on course again.
Discuss this JLB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JLB also stands for:
- Japanese Living Bible
- Jedność Lojalność Braterstwo
- Jorge Luis Borges
- Journal of Law and the Biosciences
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search James Leonard Brierley Smith (South African ichthyologist) on Amazon.com
- Search James Leonard Brierley Smith (South African ichthyologist) on Google