GLASS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GLASS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GLASS mean?
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance, atomically a supercooled liquid, usu. produced by fusing silicates containing soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GLASS also stands for:
- Gay Lesbian And Straight Spectrum
- Government Libraries And Social Sciences
- Ground Level Alien Strike Simulator
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Graphical Language for Assembly of Secondary Structures on Amazon.com
- Search Graphical Language for Assembly of Secondary Structures on Google