What does IPCC mean in Police?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IPCC in the Governmental field in general and in the Police terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IPCC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IPCC mean?
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- The Independent Police Complaints Commission is a non-departmental public body in England and Wales responsible for overseeing the system for handling complaints made against police forces in England and Wales. A parliamentary inquiry set up in the wake of the death of Ian Tomlinson concluded in January 2013 that, "It has neither the powers nor the resources that it needs to get to the truth when the integrity of the police is in doubt."
Discuss this IPCC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IPCC also stands for:
- IEEE International Professional Communication Conference
- Independent Police Complaints Committee
- Integrated Professional Competence Course
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- International Pack of Climate Crooks
... and 4 more »