What does NEEDS mean in Governmental?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NEEDS in the field in general and in the Governmental terminology in particular.
National Economic Empowerment & Development Strategy
Find a translation for NEEDS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NEEDS mean?
- inevitably, necessarily, of necessity, needs(adverb)
- in such a manner as could not be otherwise
Discuss this NEEDS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NEEDS also stands for:
- NASA End-To-End Data System
- National Ecological And Environmental Delivery Service
- National Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy
- National Economic Enhancement
- National Engineering Education Delivery System
... and 5 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search National Economic Empowerment & Development Strategy on Amazon
- Search National Economic Empowerment & Development Strategy on Google