What does ETHICS mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ETHICS in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
Empowerment Through HIV/AIDS Information, Community and Services
Find a translation for ETHICS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ETHICS mean?
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a system or set of moral principles.
Discuss this ETHICS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ETHICS also stands for:
- Effective Technical And Human Implementation Of Computer Systems
- Ethical Technical Human Implementation Of Computer Systems
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Empowerment Through HIV/AIDS Information, Community and Services on Amazon.com
- Search Empowerment Through HIV/AIDS Information, Community and Services on Google