CORI is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CORI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CORI mean?
- Carl Ferdinand,1896–1984, and his wife,Gerty Theresa,1896–1957, U.S. biochemists, born in Czechoslovakia: Nobel prize for physiology or medicine 1947.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CORI also stands for:
- Center Of Obesity Related Illnesses
- City On The Rise Intercessors
- Clinical Outcomes Research Initiative
- Coastal And Ocean Resources Inc
- Concept Oriented Reading Instruction
... and 2 more »