What does nec mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand nec in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
not elsewhere classified
Find a translation for nec in other languages:
Select another language:
What does nec mean?
- necrotizing enterocolitis, NEC(noun)
- an acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants; necrosis of intestinal tissue may follow
Discuss this nec abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
nec also stands for:
- National Economic Council
- National Educational Commission
- National Election Cheater
- National Electrical Code
- National Emission Ceilings
... and 56 more »