CAS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CAS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAS mean?
- Caș, is a type of semi-soft fresh white cheese produced in Romania. It is unsalted, made out of sheep milk or cow milk. If stored in brine, caș turns into telemea after 2–3 weeks. Caș cheese is also used to make other types of cheese such as Brânză de burduf and Caşcaval. Etymology: Latin caseus.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAS also stands for:
- A. M. Castle & Company
- C + ASM language source (Turbo C)
- Cadet Accountability System
- calcified aortic stenosis
- Calibrated Air Speed
... and 115 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search American Chemical Society Abstracts Service [SUBSTANCE NUMBER] on Amazon.com
- Search American Chemical Society Abstracts Service [SUBSTANCE NUMBER] on Google