What does YALA mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand YALA in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
Young Adults of Los Angeles (The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles)
Find a translation for YALA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does YALA mean?
- Yala is a city and seat of Mueang Yala District and Yala Province, southern Thailand. The provincial and district capital, it is located 137 kilometres by road southeast of Hat Yai. The eastern part of the city is part of the neighboring tambon of Sateng Nok. As of 2010 the tambon had a total population of 76,853, up from 65,503 people reoprted in 2005. It lies on the border with Pattani Province in the north of Yala Province. It lies along Thailand Route 4106, south of Khao Tum and north of Krong Pinang and has a railway station on the Yala Railway. The city is heavily planned and the centre is circular.
Discuss this YALA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
YALA also stands for:
- Young Adult Leadership Alliance
- Young Adult Learning Academy
- Young Adults of Los Angeles
- Young Arab Leadership Alliance
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Young Adults of Los Angeles (The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles) on Amazon.com
- Search Young Adults of Los Angeles (The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles) on Google