What does HAART mean in Prescription?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HAART in the Medical field in general and in the Prescription terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HAART in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HAART mean?
- drug cocktail, highly active antiretroviral therapy, HAART(noun)
- a combination of protease inhibitors taken with reverse transcriptase inhibitors; used in treating AIDS and HIV
Discuss this HAART abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HAART also stands for:
- Henryetta Animal Aid Rescue Team
- Highly Active Anti Retroviral Therapies
- Highly Active Anti Retroviral Therapy
- Highly Active Anti Retroviral Treatment
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy ﾖ the name commonly given to combinations of anti-HIV drugs
... and 8 more »