What does TCAc mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TCAc in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TCAc in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TCAc mean?
- trichloroacetic acid, trichloracetic acid(noun)
- a strong acid made by chlorinating acetic acid
Discuss this TCAc abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TCAc also stands for:
- Delicate Balance: Technics, Culture, & Consequence
- Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Technical Control and Analysis Center
- Tennessee Collegiate Athletic Conference
... and 5 more »