What does ACAC mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACAC in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACAC mean?
- acetoacetic acid(noun)
- unstable acid found in abnormal amounts in the blood and urine in some cases of impaired metabolism (as diabetes mellitus or starvation)
Discuss this ACAC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACAC also stands for:
- a cappella advisory council
- ACAC Of course Alberta Colleges
- Academic and Career Advising Center
- Academic Computing Advisory Committee
- acetyl-coenzyme A cocarboxylase
... and 19 more »