What does AChR mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AChR in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AChR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AChR mean?
- acetylcholine receptor(Noun)
- A feature of neurons that detects the presence of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine as part of neural activity.
Discuss this AChR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AChR also stands for:
- Albanian Center For Human Rights
- Algoma Central & Hudson Bay Railway
- Asian Coalition for Housing Rights
- Axiomatic Combinatorial Hamiltonian Recursive
... see them all »