What does ACLS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACLS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACLS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACLS mean?
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- A condition caused by autosomal recessive gene mutations leading to hypogenesis or absence (agenesis) or of CORPUS CALLOSUM, the band of nerve fibers joining the two CEREBRAL HEMISPHERES. Clinical features include MENTAL RETARDATION; CRANIOFACIAL ABNORMALITIES; digital malformations, and growth retardation.
Discuss this ACLS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACLS also stands for:
- Adult And Community Learning Services
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support training course
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Cow Life Support
... and 3 more »