What does ACCS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACCS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ACCS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACCS mean?
- ACCS is the NATO Air Command and Control System project, planned to replace the NATO Air Command and Control Systems of the nineties. At the highest level it comprised the Combined Air Operations Centre from which the air battle is run. Beneath this level of command is the Air Control Centre, Recognised Air Picture Production Centre and Sensor Fusion Post combined in one entity called ARS. The ARS is the equivalent to the Control and Reporting Centers operated in the nineties. The ACCS project comprised both static and deployable elements. Under separate funding, NATO intended to procure deployable sensors for the deployable ACCS component. Oversight of the project is provided by the NATO Communications and Information Agency in Brussels, Belgium
Discuss this ACCS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACCS also stands for:
- Academic Counseling and Career Services
- Accord Customer Care Solutions
- Accounting Classification Code Structure
- Accumulation Of Credits And Certification Of Subjects
... and 32 more »