What does ASCC mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASCC in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASCC in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this ASCC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASCC also stands for:
- adenosquamous cell carcinoma
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Air Standards Coordinating Committee
- allergen-specific conjunctival challenge
- American Society for Concrete Construction
... and 3 more »