What does ALD mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALD in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALD mean?
- Ald is an old Mongolian measure equal to the length between a man's outstretched arms. An ald is therefore approximately equal to 160 cm.
Discuss this ALD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALD also stands for:
- Adult with Learning Difficulties
- Agrupación Liberal Democrática
- Airborne Laser Designator
- Aircraft Landing Dynamics
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
... and 26 more »