What does ACRA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ACRA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Advisory Committee on Resource Allocation (obsolete, UK Department of Health)
Find a translation for ACRA in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this ACRA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACRA also stands for:
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (Singapore)
- acetylcholine receptor antibody
- Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach
- Agriculture Crop Rotation Act
... and 17 more »