What does AAAS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AAAS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AAAS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AAAS mean?
- Aladin also known as adracalin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AAAS gene [achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia ].
Discuss this AAAS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AAAS also stands for:
- Advanced Aircraft Armament System
- African and African American Studies
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Amphibious Aviation Assault Ship
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search alacrima-achalasia-addisonian syndrome, see Triple A syndrome on Amazon
- Search alacrima-achalasia-addisonian syndrome, see Triple A syndrome on Google