What does ALC mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALC in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALC mean?
- a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid, C2H5OH, produced by yeast fermentation of carbohydrates or, synthetically, by hydration of ethylene: used chiefly as a solvent and in beverages and medicines.
Discuss this ALC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALC also stands for:
- Abilene Library Consortium
- absolute lymphocyte count
- Accounting Legend Code
- Accredited Land Consultant
- Accredited Land Consultants
... and 61 more »