What does ALARM mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALARM in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALARM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALARM mean?
- alarm, dismay, consternation(noun)
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
Discuss this ALARM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALARM also stands for:
- A Logical Alarm Reduction Mechanism
- African Leadership And Reconciliation Ministries
- Air Land Air Radiation Missile
... see them all »