What does BARD mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BARD in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BARD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BARD mean?
- (formerly) a person who composed and recited epic poems, often while playing the harp, lyre, or the like.
Discuss this BARD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BARD also stands for:
- Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development
- Bay Area Regional Database
- Better Accessible and Responsible Development
- Biologically Appropriate Raw Diet
- Bots And Realistic Damage
... and 2 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Bard Memotherm Carotid Stent for Carotid Artery Stenosis on Amazon.com
- Search Bard Memotherm Carotid Stent for Carotid Artery Stenosis on Google