What does BIS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BIS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BIS mean?
- twice; -- a word showing that something is, or is to be, repeated; as a passage of music, or an item in accounts
Discuss this BIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BIS also stands for:
- Bachelor of Incisor Studies
- Bachelor of Information Sciences
- Bachelor Of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelors of Interdisiplinary Studies
- Bank for International Settlements
... and 51 more »