What does BASIS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BASIS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BASIS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BASIS mean?
- footing, basis, ground(noun)
- a relation that provides the foundation for something
Discuss this BASIS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BASIS also stands for:
- Baltic Air Sea Ice Study
- Bangladesh Association Of Software Information Services
- Basic Agricultural And Social Improvement Scheme
- Basic Agricultural And Social Improvement Schemes
- Basic Assessment and Services Information System
... and 14 more »