What does BCS mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BCS in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BCS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BCS mean?
- bat′tered child′ syn`drome(n.)
- the array of physical injuries exhibited by young children who have been beaten repeatedly or otherwise abused by their parents or guardians.
Discuss this BCS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BCS also stands for:
- A Bowl Countdown Series
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor Of Computer Sciences
- Bachelors Of Computer Science
- Bad Chaotic Situation
... and 129 more »